made with "Valpiform" bread mix. Composition of
the mixture : rice flour, cornstarch, powdered milk, sugar,
cellulose, guar flour, soya lecithin.
• 1 kg bread mix,
• 40 g sunflower margarine,
• 20 g salt,
• 1 sachet of freeze-dried yeast or 40 g fresh yeast,
• 1 litre of water at 35°.
• Put the bread in a bowl, add the softened margarine,
then the salt.
• Mix the yeast with a little warm water, incorporate
it into the mixture and stir.
• Add the water at 35°, beat for 10 min.
• Put into two cake greased cake tins, put these tins
in a warm place, leave the dough to rise for 1 hour.
• Put the tins in a preheated oven and bake for 35 to
40 min at 220°.
• Turn out the loaves immediately after taking them
out of the oven, put them on a wire rack.
• Keep your bread in a cool place.
back to the recipes