• 175 g butter,
• 100 g caster sugar,
• 250 g dark chocolate,
• 1 tablespoon water,
• 4 eggs,
• Home-made Chantilly whipped cream (do not use low
• Work the butter with a fork until creamy. Add the
• Break the chocolate into pieces in a saucepan with
1 tablespoon water. Melt over a very low heat. Add the chocolate
to the butter/sugar mixture and mix well. Incorporate the
egg yolks into the chocolate cream.
• Beat the whites until very stiff and fold them gently
into the chocolate cream.
• Pour all the mixture into a buttered dish and refrigerate
it until the next day.
• At the time of serving, turn out the chocolate mousse
and cover it completely with Chantilly.
back to the recipes