• 3 egg whites,
• 180 g sugar,
• 15 g unsweetened cocoa,
• a few drops of lemon juice,
• a little sunflower oil for the baking sheet.
• Whisk the egg whites and sugar in a bain-marie.
• Heat the mixture to 50° C.
• Add the lemon juice, whisk again until completely
• Add the unsweetened cocoa powder using a spatula.
• On a lightly oiled sheet of greaseproof paper, use
an icing bag or syringe to make little fingers 7 to 8 cm long.
• Cook at 110° C, mark 3 for 45 min, leaving the
oven door slightly open for the steam to escape.
• Leave to cool. These little biscuits keep for a long
time in an airtight tin.
back to the recipes