• Rice flour,
• Caster sugar,
• Sunflower oil or other allowed oil,
• Coconut milk, diluted with water (2/3-1/3),
• Mix the rice flour with the sugar in a mixing bowl.
• Add the milk and three tablespoons of oil.
• The mixture should have the same consistency as ordinary
• If it is too thick add some milk.
• Leave to rest for 1/2 hour if possible.
• Cook the pancakes in a non-stick frying pan using
the allowed oil.
• Serve with sugar to taste
Variation : for a softer texture, replace 1/3 of the rice
flour by 1/3 potato starch.
back to the recipes