• 300 g flour,
• 150 g sunflower margarine,
• 60 g sugar,
• A pinch of salt,
• 1/2 glass water.
• 3 apples,
• 50 g sugar,
• 1/2 glass water,
• 100 g raspberries,
• 1 tablespoon cornflour,
• a little brown sugar.
• Prepare the pastry by mixing together all the ingredients,
and refrigerate for 1 hour.
• In a saucepan, cook the apples with the sugar and
1/2 glass of water over a low heat until the water has completely
evaporated. When the apples are cooked, mash them roughly
with a fork, then add the thawed raspberries and mash them
too. Add the cornflour, mix.
• Roll out the pastry into two equal circles and prick
all over using a fork. Line the tin with the first circle,
add the fruit compote, sprinkle with brown sugar and cover
with the second circle. Pinch the edges of the pastry together,
turning the tin.
• Bake in the oven for 20 min at 180°.
• Eat warm or cold.
back to the recipes